Here are some fast facts about Southfield's St. Anne's Mead assisted living community:
- Our single-story building means no stairs to navigate. State-of-the-art beds in the nursing care unit that can be lowered as far as the floor, if needed, means less chance of falling at night. And St. Anne's Mead looks clean and smells clean, because it is clean. We make sure your environment is sparkling and well maintained. Every day.
- Each room has window treatments, a bed, a bedside table, carpeting, an individually controlled thermostat, emergency call system, cable television outlet, phone jack and bathroom with tub shower. Fully furnished units are also available, complete with beautiful window treatments and matching bedspreads.
- The assisted living area has 77 rooms, and the nursing care wing has 29 beds.
- Our cheery dining room serves three restaurant-style meals per day, prepared by our on-site chef. Continental breakfast is served in the south lounge. Most special diets are available upon physician's request.
- Two lounges and a library are available daily, and may also be reserved for private or family gatherings. Each room seats 10 or more and has a kitchenette complete with juice and other beverages available to residents and guests.
- The use of all lounges, parlors, the sun porch, library and chapel are included, as are free laundry facilities, 24-hour security, an on-site beauty shop, access to all activities, classes and events.
- Plus you get a Lifeline pendant to summon assistance, if needed.
Thank you for visiting our web site. If you think we can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.