Our mission is senior care
Located in Southfield, Michigan, St. Anne's Mead's mission is to provide a senior community offering compassionate and professional health care and supportive services in a safe, secure, and loving home.
In keeping with our faith-based traditions, we endeavor to serve the unique needs of individuals and their families while preserving their dignity and enriching their lives.
St. Anne's Mead was founded in 1966 by members of local area churches with the assistance of the Episcopal Diocese of Michigan. We welcome all faiths, offering weekly services for different denominations at our lovely on-site chapel, plus Bible study and spiritual counseling. We are also a non-profit organization, which means our bottom line is not our top priority. You are.
Our Leadership Team:
- Jane Collins, NHA, Executive Director
- Amy Randazzo, RN, Director of Nursing
- Amanda Murphy, LPN, Clinical Care Coordinator of Assisted Living
- Paul Peppler, Accounting
- Jennifer Stone, Life Enrichment Coordinator
- Peggy Goodwin, Development Manager
- Barbara Porter, Director of Marketing
- Preston Hill, Dining Services Director
- Carrie Esper, RD, Registered Dietitian
- Michelle Mitchell, Social Worker
- Tim Newport, Maintenance Supervisor
- Barbara Carley, Housekeeper/Laundry Supervisor
- Father John Lancaster, Pastoral Care
- Robin Harris, Director of Admissions
Our Board of Trustees:
- Jerry Nechal, President
- Jake Jones, Vice President
- John Lynch, Treasurer
- Will Hosler, Secretary
- Rose Fenster
- Cheryl Furtak
- Bishop Wendell N. Gibbs, Jr.
- Donna Hartwig
- Laura McMahon Lynch
- Rev. Brian Shaffer
- Sr. Mary Schmidlin
- Ed Toth
- Bill Ward
Ex Officio Board Members:
- Jim Campbell, Past President
- Fred Capaldi, Past President
We welcome your questions. Feel free to contact us at (248) 557-1221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our web site. If you think we can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.