Our mission is senior care
Located in Southfield, Michigan, St. Anne's Mead's mission is to provide a senior community offering compassionate and professional health care and supportive services in a safe, secure, and loving home.
In keeping with our faith-based traditions, we endeavor to serve the unique needs of individuals and their families while preserving their dignity and enriching their lives.
St. Anne's Mead was founded in 1966 by members of local area churches with the assistance of the Episcopal Diocese of Michigan. We welcome all faiths, offering weekly services for different denominations at our lovely on-site chapel, plus Bible study and spiritual counseling. We are also a non-profit organization, which means our bottom line is not our top priority. You are.
Our Leadership Team:
- Jane Collins, NHA, Executive Director
- Rose Keyes, RN, Director of Nursing
- Lynn K. Brown, RN, Director of Assisted Living
- Paul Peppler, Accounting
- Jennifer Stone, Life Enrichment Coordinator
- Barbara Porter, Director of Marketing
- Preston Hill, Dining Services Director
- Carrie Esper, RD, Registered Dietitian
- Chris Stone, Facilities Engineer
- Barbara Carley, Housekeeper/Laundry Supervisor
- Father John Lancaster, Pastoral Care
- Robin Harris, Director of Admissions
Our Board of Trustees:
- Fred Capaldi, President
- John Lynch, Vice President
- Craig Hammond, Treasurer
- Will Hosler, Secretary
- The Reverand Christopher Cunningham
- Roseanne Fenster
- Sandra Hummeny
- Jake Jones
- Leslie McNamara
- Sr. Mary Schmidlin
Ex Officio Board Members:
- Andrew Vosburgh, MD, Past President
- Jim Campbell, MBA, Past President
We welcome your questions. Feel free to contact us at (248) 557-1221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our web site. If you think we can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.